Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wht is the best thing for hair and to have good hair growth plz any body can tell me?

i was using straightner chemical for my hair to get straight hair ,it works ,but due to coures of time my hair become think and i started to loose my hair slowy , i recomened many doctor,i didt get good result,so after same time ,i used mintop hair lotion and hair oil ,i really have good imprvement , so i wanna get more information on this regard, wht willl be good for my hair...........



Wht is the best thing for hair and to have good hair growth plz any body can tell me?

use a good quality shampoo and conditioner from a salon. it's a little more pricy, but it's worth it. make sure it says on the bottle that it is moisturizing and for dry hair. this should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans