Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another question about hair growth?

well...i wanna add more info to what i asked before...ummm...iam 20 years old and almost 21 as i said and still i don't get sideburns or a beard and also i wanna add somethin else....hair doesn't grow on my chest also...now..hair doesn't grow on the sides of my face like sideburns or beard and hair doesn't grow on my chest even though iam almost 21 but i have hair on my legs and armpits and i hit puberty...so what is the problem? is it a hormones disorder as i asked before? or what could it be?



Another question about hair growth?

If I were you I would keep it as is and don't try to make hair grow because once it does you will hate it and hate shaving over and over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans