Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dr. Miracle's Hair Products For Hair Growth?

This is for only those out there to answer who have actually used the Dr. Miracle's brand.



I just started using the Thermal Heat Oil for specific areas of my hair that are short/slow growing.



Would it be better to use the entire line, or do you find that using just a few products give your hair results. It says in the advertisments that after 30 days you should see results. Have you used it just as long and have seen results?



Dr. Miracle's Hair Products For Hair Growth?

I'm sorry to inform you but there are no miracle treatments that will make your hair grow. The key to hair growth is trying to have healthy hair and scalp. I use Dr. Miracle's because I live the tingling sensation it gives you and it helps if you have a itchy scalp but it hasn't helped my hair grow faster. It grows at a natural pace of about 1/2 -1 inch a month. I suggest treating hair with tlc, limit heat styling, and use a Hair, Nail, %26amp; Skin Vitamin.



Dr. Miracle's Hair Products For Hair Growth?

I've only used Dr. Miracles relaxer my hair stayed straighter longer and I haven't tried anything else.



I also using Mane 'N Tail Hair Care Products and I have seen a difference in 60 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans