Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HAir growth vitamins- do they work?

I recently got my waist length hair cut-- and the lady who cut it DESTROYED it. Think Bon Jovi in 1986 but worse!!



I really miss my hair, so I want it to grow as fast as possible... are there any vitamin and supplements I can take? I am getting married in 9 months and want SOME length to my hair (I had to cut it literally to chin length to somewhat fix it!!)...



HELP!!!



HAir growth vitamins- do they work?

they work a bit..



HAir growth vitamins- do they work?

you can get the stuff to apply to your hair at meijers or target and it will help, but my biggest advice for you is to take lots of multi vitamins. i take them and it helps my hair and nails grow two times faster.



HAir growth vitamins- do they work?

Vitamins for Hair Loss/growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/vitam...



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans