Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair growth? How can i grow my hair to my back?

i have really thick hair its chemically straightened but i wanna know what will help it grow longer its shoulder legnth.



Hair growth? How can i grow my hair to my back?

Brahmi is extremely good if your hair is falling out. It is especially good for Vata hairtypesYou can and take a test to find out which type of hair you have. Vata's tend to have dry, dark, coarse, and frizzy hair as well as skin that is dry and rough. Most people that have Vata hair are curly headed. Pitta's hair is generally thick, soft, and straight. Kaphas have wavy and oily hair. You can also be a combination of types. Usage of oils are based on the Ayurvedic hairtype



would also like to reccommend some other Indian oils that I don't think have been mentioned. Kesavardhini is said to be one of the best hair oils. It comes in a small vial and is mixed in with coconut oil. There's also Bhringaraj and it is called the "king" of all hair oils. I can't stand Amla because of the scent they use in it but there are places you can buy unscented Amla or make your own oil



Hair growth? How can i grow my hair to my back?

Eat fruit and vegetables, drink lots of water - get in the sun.



Hair growth? How can i grow my hair to my back?

My hair grows really fast (it's past my butt but it's still really healthy and not thin at the bottom like most girl's when they have really long hair!) I put my hair in french braids (2) and i think that helps for my hair to grow because the braids are tight and it pulls thoughout the night! I don't know if this is why my hair actually grows fast but it's worth a try! Try it and see if it works! Good luck, girl!



Hair growth? How can i grow my hair to my back?

olive oil



Hair growth? How can i grow my hair to my back?

believe it or not, there is a shampoo called " Mane 'n Tail" shampoo. It has a picture of 2 running horses on it. Some stores sell it in the pet depertment, some with the regular shampoo. Anyhow, this is suppose to be a deep moisturizing shampoo and it really helps your hair grow out fast. I used it on my daughter and couldnt believe how quickly it worked.



I know some of you think this is a joke, but it is not. This really works and really improves the quality of your hair and smells great!



Hair growth? How can i grow my hair to my back?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



Hair growth? How can i grow my hair to my back?

try hair formula 37 it makes hair grow sooooo fast but is kinda expensive tho but its worth every cent ( =



http://www.fasterhairgrowth.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans