Saturday, November 28, 2009

PCOS & lack of hair growth.?

i am 18, and i have pcos. ( polycystic ovarian syndrome ). i have noticed lately that my hair and nails have almost stopped growing. my hair used to grow extremely fast, as did my nails. i already follow a very healthy diet, drink plenty of water and exercise daily...and i am talking about the hair on my head..hair seems to be growing EXTREMELY well everywhere else. is there anything i can take or do that is safe to help with this issue?



PCOS %26amp; lack of hair growth.?

hey..i actually have that too...though my nails or hair didn't stop growing..i think you should take pills like Provera or this other one before it is too late, they will balance out your hormones....



I have a different problem..i am very slender and i have an athletic build..but inside im so limp...i have so many stretchmarks on my *** and thighs and also back..i never in my life gained a lot of weight..i only weigh 50 kg..and im 1.67m in height. i've always excercised but those stretchmarks are making me selfconscious about my image...probably l like your hair growing everywhere...



but i look like i have a lot of cellulite..people think i am very pretty, but inside im like a piece of jelly...and my skin looks awful under..it really sucks, can't wear a bikini or anything girly like that because scared of what people would say...;o and i can't do anything about it. it just gets worse and worse and im also a teenager (16 years old..i began taking pills when i was 14 or 15 years old)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans