Saturday, November 28, 2009

Short Hair Crisis! Need Styles till it grows! Any hair growth tips?

I cut my hair short a year ago. I loved it. It looked good too. So I cut it when it needed cutting. I just cut it again. Its short like the otheres but now I hate it! I need tips on making my hair grow. Please, please, please, answer!!!!!!!!!



Short Hair Crisis! Need Styles till it grows! Any hair growth tips?

Have you thought about hair extentions? they can be done at any lenghth. Also expairment with make up. Draw attention to your lovely face! Change colros and jewlrey. Its only hair and it will grow back, be patient! I know how this is I did the same thing and I looked like a man . so unhappy with that cut. But hang in there!



Short Hair Crisis! Need Styles till it grows! Any hair growth tips?

I agree, try new things with your clothes and makeup to get your attention off your hair. also try clips and headbands. I know my friend got a really cute haircut that was short but she hated it because she thought she looked like a boy (everyone else thought she looked cute), once she put clips and stuff in it she felt a lot more girly and liked it better.



as for getting it to grow out, there isn't too much you can do. but here are some tips



strong-



make sure it stays healthy and strong to it can grow long, I suggest doing olive oil treatments. once a month heat up olive oil in the microwave until its hot but not too hot to touch. rub it into the ends and work up the rest of hair avoiding scalp. if you don't have oily hair you can add rosemary before you microwave it and massage into your scalp as well, this will help get the blood flowing to your scalp which will help keep hair growing.



keep your scalp healthy-



a healthy scalp with good circulation keep your hair growing at your maximum speed. give yourself a min scalp massage everyday. try energizing shampoos which help blood flow.



prevent build up-



once a week use a cleansing shampoo to remove build up from scalp which can slow down hair growth.



good luck!



Short Hair Crisis! Need Styles till it grows! Any hair growth tips?

You can find thousands of hairstyles using http://mystyles.info for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers. You can upload a photo and try different hairstyles, to finalise the most suitable hairstyle.



Hair is made from protein, so try eating protein rich food like eggs, fish and reduce the stress in your daily life. More tips at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/growhair.htm...



Short Hair Crisis! Need Styles till it grows! Any hair growth tips?

Lavender oil has been shown to increase hair growth so massage the oil once a week and soak for 30 minutes before washing. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans