Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rogaine for chest/body hair growth?

My father is hairy as a bear, so I always expected to grow up to be as hairy as the other men in my family. Well, it's clear now, I'm stuck with a very small patch of fine hair in the middle, and get teased by the "real" men for looking like a teenager! I'd like to finally get the genetic rug I am entitled to...I feel like Stephen Baldwin, the one hairless Baldwin brother!!!!!



Has anyone used Rogaine to any effect? There is a doc in Florida that does transplants to give you a properly adult chest, but would rather avoid surgery. NO jokes please; to me this is like being a flat-chested girl in a family of double- Ds!!!



Rogaine for chest/body hair growth?

I think you should look into the side effects of Rogaine, and if you are willing to deal with them then by all means go for it. You have to make the choice yourself as only you can make yourself truly happy.



Rogaine for chest/body hair growth?

HAHAHAHA i like your sttory



but serioulsy today their arent many people that like hairy chests



tell the other men in your familt that their stuck in the 70's



Rogaine for chest/body hair growth?

I say, don't worry aout your family. Most girls like a hair free chest.



I really think the propecia and rogaine are for the head and not the body. They are used to prevent DHT from attacking the hair follicles. They dont just make hair grow. It just get rid of the DHT that is causing hair loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans