Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is biotin healthy for hair growth?

Its okay right? It wont do any harm to my hair or anything?



How long will I see the results? Because I need to grow my hai before June or July



Is biotin healthy for hair growth?

I actually just started taking that about a month ago because my hair was starting to really thin out. The lady at Sprouts had suggested it. I have really been able to tell a difference so far. I am happy with the results and will continue to take it.



Is biotin healthy for hair growth?

no, whoever told you it was not healthy was WRONG.



Biotin is an essential B vitamin that is involved in the immediate metabolism of carbohydrates, Biotin also assists in protein and fat metabolism for energy use and supports healthy skin and hair



its not going to hurt you, its also not a miracle pill, it will just help your hair, not make it grow super fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans