Saturday, June 19, 2010

Does green tea promote hair growth by a large degree?

I drink it everyday and I was wondering if the Vitamin E causes my hair to grow faster.



Does green tea promote hair growth by a large degree?

I've never really thought of that but my hair has been growing alot since I started drinking green tea regularly... I researched it a little and I saw nothing about vitamin E even being in Green teas but that a sex hormome called globulin is in the tea leaves and it binds testosterone (females have it too) to stop it from converting into another hormone that causes hair loss. Therefore it is thought to slow down hair loss and decrease dandruff but not actually make it grow. This doesn't say that green tea doesn't promote hair growth but it doesn't promote loss either... hope i helped a little...



Does green tea promote hair growth by a large degree?

I've never really heard about that but anyway green tea it's very healthy and has good influence on metabolism. It helps to loose weight and keep a good figure. When you infuse it for 2-3 minutes it gives energy, if longer it makes you calm.



Personally I love green tea and I drink it everyday, for every meal.

2 comments:

  1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Acne

    ReplyDelete

 
low rate loans